9 days circuit
8 legs – 1600 Km
85% off road
Dates : from 9 to 17 January 2016
Overall Trip Rating : average to difficult
Highlights : Great Rift Valley, Lake Turkana, Samburu, Chalbi desert
- A ride off the beaten track on a circuit itinerary from Nairobi through the great rift valley of Northern Kenya on rough tracks that take you through an untamed nature, splendid sceneries, fertile highlands, deserts, mountains, lakes and semi-arid savannah then back to Nairobi.
- Our tour strictly goes within secured areas where we enjoy a cordial relationship with local peoples.
- Extraordinary encounter with some of the last of Africa’s most remote and most ancient pastoralist tribes : the Samburu, Turkana, Rendile, Gabra…
- Comfortable lodge accommodation mixed with night camping in the middle of nowhere.
- Encounter with wildlife is assured along the itinerary.
USD 3400 only per person all inclusive except drinks for a participation of 6 riders !
Contact Fred at firstname.lastname@example.org