Terms And Conditions

Aventure Safaris Ltd is a tour operator registered in Kenya under the regulations of the Kenya Ministry of Tourism.

As for all your travel, it is compulsory to be insured during your trip abroad: assistance to people and reimbursement of medical expenses, insurance in the event of an accident, repatriation, baggage insurance, cancellation insurance and civil liability. It is your responsibility to check your insurance coverage and, if necessary, to take out a policy with your insurer.

The participant must bring his own riding and protection gear.

The riding participant must meet the costs of replacement of motorcycle spare parts in the event of breakage not involved in accident with third party.

The customer must comply with the rules set by the guide or any other representative of Aventure Safaris. These rules are intended to ensure the smooth running of the program and also concern safety.

Aventure Safaris cannot be held liable for any activity of the customer that is not part of the tour program.

Aventure Safaris undertakes to provide you with all the services mentioned in the tour program

Aventure Safaris is not liable for:

– accident with third party

– forgotten personal belongings or loss or damage to them

– theft or damage to your personal belongings in hotels

– damaging consequences of an event of force majeure (weather, natural disasters, political…

– damage caused by other passengers or travellers

– consequences of delays, impediments, or cancellation of flights

– consequences of schedule or airport changes

– consequences of delays or impediments due to land transport

– Your non-compliance with schedules


Please note that Aventure Safaris has extensive experience in organising tours and that usually, in the event of problems, take the most appropriate decisions and settle disputes amicably on a case by case basis. The Tour Operator will always try to find alternatives.

All bookings become effective on receipt of the deposit.

The deposit is represented by payment of 40% of the total tour price. The customer will pay the remaining 60% of the invoice amount 30 days before the departure date.

Payment is done in USD by SWIFT transfer or credit card.

AMREF is a rescue organisation included in our services that we activate in case of accident or sickness to link with your personal medical & repatriation insurance.

All cancellations must be made by email directly to Aventure Safaris. The Customer will be charged cancellation fees. The amount will vary depending on when cancellation is made. Please find below the conditions applied in case of cancellation:

–     Cancellation more than 30 days before departure: 5% of the tour price.

–      Cancellation between 30 and 22 days before departure: 25% of the tour price.

–       Cancellation between 21 and 18 days before departure: 50% of the tour price.

–       Cancellation between 7 and 3 days before departure: 75% of the tour price.

–       Cancellation less than 3 days before departure or after departure date: 100% of the tour price.

The amount of the cancellation fee will be deducted from the deposit paid by the customer when booking.

It is the Customer’s responsibility to notify the company providing their cancellation insurance coverage within the specified time to verify whether they are eligible for reimbursement of such cancellation fees.

Between the time the quotation is issued and your acceptance, accommodation availability can change. Changes can therefore be made and will be made following your consent.