+254 780 030 430

Motorbike Safari : Safari moto, voyage moto en Afrique (Kenya, Tanzanie, Ethiopie)

+254 780 030 430

(English) Terms and conditions

Aventure Safaris Ltd is a tour operator registered in Kenya under the regulations of the Kenya Ministry of Tourism.


As for all your travel, it is advisable to be insured during your trip abroad: assistance to people and reimbursement of medical expenses, insurance in the event of an accident, repatriation, baggage insurance, cancellation insurance and civil liability. It is your responsibility to check your insurance coverage and, if necessary, to take out a policy with your insurer.

The customer must comply with the rules set by the guide or any other representative of Aventure Safaris. These rules are intended to ensure the smooth running of the programme and also concern safety.

Aventure Safaris cannot be held liable for any activity of the customer that is not part of the tour programme.

Aventure Safaris undertakes to:

- send a personalised quotation or directly contact you within in 48 hours

- provide you with all the services mentioned in the tour programme


Aventure Safaris is not liable for:

- forgotten personal belongings or loss or damage to them

- theft or damage to your personal belongings in hotels

- damaging consequences of an event of force majeure (weather, natural disasters, political problems, strikes)

- damage caused by other passengers or travellers

- consequences of delays, impediments, or cancellation of flights

- consequences of schedule or airport changes

- consequences of delays or impediments due to land transport

- Your non-compliance with schedules

Please note that Aventure Safaris has extensive experience in organising tours and that usually, in the event of problems, take the most appropriate decisions and settle disputes amicably on a case by case basis. The Tour Operator will always try to find alternatives.


All cancellations must be made by email directly to Aventure Safaris. The Customer will be charged cancellation fees. The amount will vary depending on when cancellation is made. Please find below the conditions applied in case of cancellation:

·       Cancellation more than 30 days before departure: 5% of the tour price.

·        Cancellation between 30 and 22 days before departure: 25% of the tour price.

·        Cancellation between 21 and 18 days before departure: 50% of the tour price.

·        Cancellation between 7 and 3 days before departure: 75% of the tour price.

·        Cancellation less than 3 days before departure or after the departure date: 100% of the tour price.

The amount of the cancellation fee will be deducted from the deposit paid by the customer when booking. 

It is the Customer's responsibility to notify the company providing their cancellation insurance coverage within the specified time to verify whether they are eligible for reimbursement of such cancellation fees. 

All bookings become effective on receipt of the deposit.

For example, please find below some commonly applied conditions:

The deposit is represented by payment of 30% of the total tour price. The customer will pay the remaining 70% of the invoice amount 30 days before the departure date.

Between the time the quotation is issued and your acceptance, accommodation availability can change. Changes can therefore be made and will be made following your consent.